Thursday, May 3, 2007

The rest of the story


First, I wanted to post this really awesome photo by Ben Ross. It's from the Lascassas TT when it was super cold.
Now, for the rest of the story why the weekend was craziness. Someone attempted to steal Sarah's bag of student's paper. They thought it was a purse, but super Kirsten yanked it right out of his hand. I told the cops and he was taken to jail because there was already a warrant for his arrest! How insane! Then on the way to the Roswell crit some jackass thought it would be fun to brake check is like a million times. I won't tell the whole story, but ultimately he pulled he beside us yelling and I chunked a balancebar at him and scared him!
Oh and last I already quit my job. I went in today and before I clocked in the owner told the manager and she told me I needed to go home and put on a longer shirt. I could tell this relationship wasn't going to last. What a bitch. I just got in my car and didn't go back. Called old job up and they are happy to have me, and for the pay it might be worth putting up with.
AND!! Most exciting, I signed a lease for my new place. A one bedroom on campus, off campus apartment!! Totally awesome!!

No comments: