Monday, May 14, 2007

At the 'Rents

I'm not using my laptop to make this post, because I'm at my parents. Even though they live far out in the middle of no where, they are equipped with two computers with high speed internet. Or else.. I would have to reconsider being here. I went for a 3 hr ride yesterday. I cruised through the country then into the town where I went to highschool, then a few other random loops to try to get 3 hours in. It was so freakin windy. I had a cross or headwind about 90% of the ride. Today I'm supposed to do an easy hour, but I think easy is impossible with this wind!!!

I've been so bored I've made a budget for the summer, which I know I won't stick to. I've also mapped out all the races for the whole season! Next on the agenda... the one hour ride?? hmmm.. Possibly a nap. Later, I'm going out with the mom to look for dishes, silverware, and anything else I can get for my new place.

Other exciting news? I went to get a deep tissue massage and came out with legs hurting just as bad as I went in. I guess even though I explained that I was a cyclist... which translates tired legs wasn't reasonable. He didn't spend anytime of the legs ..only my back, which feels fine. I won't be going back there. $75 down the hole!

Mark is at the beach with a few of our friends. I decided to work instead and see my mom for mother's day. For some reason I'm not dissapointed. But I will have to deal with my monster roommate for one more week. Luckily, I'll be working and riding my bike so hopefully I won't see her face often. I think Mark will be just as happy when he gets his own place. Did I mention we will be in the same building? Just different floors, so I can cruise up/down the elevator to go see him. Rain, snow, wind, and sub-artic temps won't stop me now!

No comments: