Saturday, May 12, 2007

Keeping the mind free of clutter can be hard

So a few things have passed since the last time I wrote. First, the Walnut Grove RR. Boy, it was tough, but I felt the strongest I have this year in a hilly RR. No cramping at the end. My next race isn't 'til Edgar Soto, but it will be huge.

School also just ended for the summer. Thank God. Although I didn't do much work, only one more semester before I graduate.

I believe the coolest relief is my new lease. It starts in about a week so no more bitchy roommates!! Ever! Words can't even express how happy I am.

Oh, and I got hit my a car on my bike!!! Crazy bitch turned right into me. Luckily only my front wheel was damaged and not me or the rest of my bike. She got away without any charges. Fuck her and her jacked up grill. That's Knoxville for ya.

No comments: